Rodent Control

Organization: DC Department of Health (DC Health)

For complaints about rodents, residents should contact the Citywide Call Center at 311. When you contact the Citywide Call Center, please request the report to be sent to DC Health, and DC Health will receive the complaints (electronically). Control numbers are assigned to track DC Health responses over time.
Service Eligibility: Health Conditions
Application: Call 311 for more information.